Friday 27 June 2008

Thanks for the b'day messages everyone.

I had such a great birthday weekend, going to the Opera House to see
the magnificent "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea" on Sat night
(what a fantastic play!), and then driving down to Berrima (gorgeous,
old-style town near W'gong) on Sunday. We finally ordered a new
nameplate for our house and had lunch at the state's oldest
continually-licensed pub. Dinner was back at my parent's house and Mum
made her yummiest almond, orange and semolina cake yet.

Hubby turns 30 in two weeks and I have no idea what to organise. It
falls at the start of World Youth Day celebrations and we'll be
hosting two pilgrims at our house for the week. Perhaps I'll organise
something for the weekend beforehand. (I can't believe he's turning
30! He's still the same sweet, young 20 year old to me. Hasn't aged
one bit.)


You know, the last two times I've been to the toilet at work today,
the person in the cubicle next to me sounded like they'd turned on a
hose to full blast! It was LOUD!
How do people cope when they piss like they're about to explode? I
wonder if it was the same person both times. Maybe they have an
extra-wide urethra with extra-big bladder? (New Extra-Large Bladder!!
Now with 50% more volume! For all those times when you need to sound
like a horse taking a piss. Out Now!)

No comments: