2. One of hubby's friends slept with a stripper last weekend. I am
really, really, really disappointed in him! He's someone I rated as a
pretty good person and doing that was so out of character and gross.
And she wasn't even an intelligent stripper - full of life experience,
wrong decisions and pathos. She was just a bimbette with fake nails
and bleached hair.
3. Australia Post at Macquarie shopping centre has the worst customer
service in the known universe.
4. We get really annoyed that our election campaigns go on and on for
six weeks. We complain about the waste of money and the relentless
advertising and campaigning - yet what the hell is going on in the
US?! It's completely, utterly insane.
5. A work colleague announced to me this morning that he had a dream
about me last night. He started to tell me about it, then said "why am
I even telling you this?" and walked away. Note to everyone - do not
say things like that to colleagues! Everyone dreams about people at
work, but it is never appropriate to tell them!
6. Therese Rein is cool. People should stop criticising her dress
sense and perceived frumpiness. Prime Minister's wife, she may be.
Carla Bruni, she is not. She's better than that.
7. I still find the China earthquake tragedy really, really sad.
Whatever you think of the government there, it's an amazing country
with great people.
8. Second season of Skins < First season of Skins. Unfortunately.
9. I had four hours of dress rehearsal yesterday for Sunday's symphony
choir concert. Most people get pop songs stuck in their head. I have
the voice of the bass who stands next to me, singing in German. Just
this one line by Brahms. Gaah!
10. Why are babies so cute, yet young children so annoying? Is it just
the pathetic parenting these days with people so keen for their kids
to like them that they can't control them at all? I do want to have
kids, and soon, but it's scary and cringeworthy to do so knowing that
they will be surrounded by so many "special" little horrors.